Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Successful Life

I came across some tips my supervisor (Prof. Raj Rajagopalan) had offered to the graduating students of our department, and here they go:

• Never underestimate your own potential. Never give up.
• Aim high and set the highest standards in whatever you do.
• Never be afraid of failure, but do learn from any failure.
• Be compassionate towards others, but be very demanding on yourself.
• Always ask yourself what you can do to improve the lives of others around you.
• Be a leader – and lead by example.
• Remember that no one can be too generous or too humble.

I felt that each and every sentence has profound meaning and following them will definitely lead to a successful and a happier life. Each and every advise has come out treasures of experience over the years. Not all experienced people reach out to others and share their rich treasure in the form advises (at the right moment!).
I am truly glad that I have Prof. Raj in my life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the treasure you received! :)