Monday, December 29, 2008




Ambigram, Me and My Friend

The very first time I read about ambigrams, about 3-4 years ago, I have always wanted to have my name written as an ambigram. It took great wisdom from my side (3-4 yrs) to actually look for online sites which can create ambigrams. When I finally found one, it so happened that I couldn't copy it :-( So, the mission was aborted until yesterday when I was talking to one of friends. He has a very creative mind and does art works like these, draws portraits etc. I requested him one and he immediately gave me one - actually two - one in black and the other in color.

I cannot stop but admire his creativity in this ART. Comparing it to the normal ambigrams as one would see in the 'Angels and Demons' book, I should say this IS creativity. Hats off to Thilak, the artist! :-)

2 comments:

KAVIJI said...

Anna this was just too good.. thanks for introducing AMBIGRAMS to me..i was ignorant about it.. its really as exciting as solving SUDOKO along with enjoyment of the art :)

Vigneshwar Ramakrishnan said...

I am glad you like it! :-)