Sunday, April 02, 2006

i am waiting for a call from India...a friend promised me to call me this weekend...and i am still waiting...while the weekend for this week is about to end in another 7hrs!
I guess he tried to April fool me!
mm...
But the expectation of a call from an old friend of yours...particularly when you are out of your native land on a 'mission' is really taunting..
Apart from this friend, there are lots others who dont realise that people away from home long for mails/calls from friends and relatives.
It is true that they most of the time do not realise it...and very few cant do it!
In that the friend I am waiting to call, mails me and so he falls into the category who realises the expectations...but doesnt call due to variuos other reasons which I realise and understand :-)

No comments: